History of Victoria Climbie Inquiry - Child Abuse Problems

This is a history site about Victoria Climbié Inquiry.

The thought of contacting the police can be quite a challenge for a lot of children, especially if your only contact is through watching 'the bill'!

Officers are trained to help and advise you. You can speak to the police for advice only. Having an officer call to your house doesn't mean you have to record details etc.

If anyone hits you then you are quite within your rights to inform the police and make a complaint against the person who is responsible for child abuse. You won't be wasting police time!

The police are there to stop violence and the sooner they are told the sooner the children abuse matter can hopefully be stopped.

The police will act accordingly depending on the level of assault.

The police will (or should) explain the procedure if you want to make a complaint.

If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, you understand all too well how difficult it is to deal with child abuse it on your own. In most cases, it’s nearly impossible to get well without some kind of help.

When you finally decide you want to live a clean and sober life, one of the best things you can do is check into a drug and alcohol abuse treatment center.

To be able to make a claim for compensation we have to prove that someone else, either directly or indirectly, has been negligent. In other words, to be successful in making a claim, we first need to prove that someone other than yourself was responsible for your injuries.

Our in depth knowledge and selection methods ensure that the right balance of candidate is achieved to suit each of our clients.  We have an extensive and constantly up dated register of applicants enabling us to respond immediately and successfully to the most urgent needs of out clients.

Most accidents come under three headings, Road Traffic Accidents (RTA’s), Employer Liability and Slip and Trips.

Barrister criticised for calling child abuse victim 'predator

As with any other claim, the owner of the land or property where you fell has a duty to keep it in a reasonable condition to minimise the chances of an accident. Councils have a duty to keep the pavements and roads in a good condition, as do supermarkets and shops to keep their floors clean and dry.

Child protection charity honours community champions
The  Churches Child Protection Advisory Service (CCPAS) has bestowed the first-ever Community Champion Awards on 29 leading individuals who have made major contributions towards keeping children safe in African and Caribbean churches.